The calculation of the stainless steel finned tube water-cooled air heat exchanger is based on the given equipment structure and size, and theoretical calculations are used to measure that the equipment can meet the needs of users. It is necessary to check whether the heat exchange area, fan air volume, wind pressure, motor power, etc. of the equipment meet the design requirements and whether the pressure drop in the tube is within the specified allowable range. If natural ventilation is adopted, it is also necessary to check whether the height of the air duct meets the design requirements. The calculation steps of the accounting are as follows:
1. Calculate the heat load of the water-cooled air heat exchanger from the flow rate of the medium and the temperature of the inlet and outlet;
2. Calculate the heat transfer coefficient and pressure drop of the inner film of the water-cooled air heat exchanger tube;
3. Calculate the outlet temperature of the air;
4. Calculate the air-side film heat transfer coefficient and static pressure difference of the stainless steel finned tube water-cooled air heat exchanger;
5. Calculate the effective heat transfer temperature difference of the water-cooled air heat exchanger;
6. Calculate the total heat transfer coefficient and area margin, and judge whether the heat exchange area can cool the hot fluid to the required process outlet temperature by the size of the heat exchange area margin;
7. Calculate the dynamic pressure and total wind pressure of the fan, and calculate the shaft power and motor power of the fan from the characteristic curve of the fan.