The daily maintenance of the integral finned tube
A suitable maintenance method will have a multiplier effect on the later use of the finned tube. Carry out regular maintenance to reduce the cost and time of fin tube replacement.
1. Regularly check whether the integral finned tube is perfect, whether there are deposits, coking, scales, etc., and clean it immediately. At the same time, it is necessary to check whether the adhesion of each fin tube and the rubber gasket is tight and whether the rubber gasket itself is intact, so as to avoid leakage caused by degumming and damage to the rubber gasket.
2. The compression nut and the upper and lower guide rods of the plate heat exchanger should be frequently lubricated with lubricating grease.
3. Special personnel should be responsible for the adjustment of each instrument, and strictly implement the operating procedures for operation and maintenance.
4. When you need to replace the rubber gasket or repair the degummed part, you need to remove the fin tube, put it on the table, remove the old gasket, or use the glue traces in the groove of the integral fin tube at the degumming place. Wipe with sandpaper, then use carbon tetrachloride or trichloroethylene to wipe off the oil stains in the groove, and then wipe the back of the new rubber gasket with fine sandpaper, and also use carbon tetrachloride or trichloroethylene solvent Wipe off the oil stains. Then apply a thin layer of glue on both the groove and the back of the rubber gasket, and let it dry a little, so that it does not stick to your fingers, but is still sticky. The rubber gasket is inserted into the groove, flattened around it, and a layer of talcum powder is applied. Then install the finned tube on the equipment frame and gently clamp it. According to the requirements of the glue manual, it can be put into production and used every other time.
5. Each time the integral fin tube is re-tightened, pay attention to the position of the scale during the last pressing, and do not over-press the rubber gasket, which may reduce the service life of the gasket.
6. When replacing the fin tube rubber gasket, the section must be updated to avoid uneven gaps between the fins and affect the heat transfer effect.